EMC Consultancy (Automotive) - Senior EMC Supervisor
Southeast England - £35,000 - £47,000
Are you an EMC Engineer looking to graduate from hands-on testing to a supervisory/coordination role?
Do you have a passion for the Automotive industry with previous experience in EMC testing on vehicles?
If you are interested in such a position, please see the below details:
- Coordination of less senior Engineers to ensure customer work package delivery and mentorship to accelerate their development through the company.
- Great ability to represent test results in a written report.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner on the telephone and in person to ensure you are representing the company when interacting with clients.
- Assurance that all test procedures and laboratory conditions are kept up to regulatory standards.
- The expectation to sometimes contribute to the hands-on testing of complex work packages.
Why should you apply:
- You will be joining one of the fastest-growing test, development, and certification facilities in Europe with the expansion of 20 new facilities being erected over this year alone.
- Excellent training and development program with 1-2-1 sessions with experienced managers.
- Electric Vehicle salary sacrifice scheme and access to private healthcare upon reaching EMC Consultant grading.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious engineer looking to progress quickly as there are no glass ceilings when it comes to moving through the company ranks.
Please apply below if interested!
Piper Maddox is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.