Skip to main content
- Provide Security & Emergency Response related direction, guidance and leadership to Project EPC PMT and CONTRACTOR(s) for fieldwork across all EPC packages.
- Ensures that the Project Team SHES requirements (specifically those related to security and emergency response) are planned, implemented, verified and that, were necessary, improvement opportunities are discussed and executed.
- Perform oversight of CONTRACTOR(s) and SUBCONTRACTOR(s) and effectively provides oversight on Security & Emergency Response personnel to ensure compliance with all Project & RLC SHES requirements.
- Support the Project EPC CONTRACTOR(s) in the preparation for site mobilization and to provide expert Security & Emergency Response advice and guidance to all relevant personnel, and disciplines during all phases of the Project, to achieve the Company Mission to protect its people, assets and environment.
- Manage the relevant elements of the Project SHES Management system, its procedures and programs and ensures the effective and efficient implementation of risk control and mitigation measures at site in accordance with the requirements stipulated in the Contract.