As part of this role, you will be responsible for all materiel supply logistics. You will assume the responsibilities of a logistics manager as well as the clearance of the goods (relations with the Police, Merchant Marine, etc.).
Your missions will be as follows:
- Follow up on procurement
- Provide logistics related to the receipt of goods
- Transport and storage logistics of goods
- Management of replenishments
- Ensure customs clearance
Required skills :
- You have a Bac +2 to Bac + 5 diploma
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience, including a minimum of 3 years of international experience.
- You have already held a similar position as a Logistics Manager in the construction sector. Experience in the mining sector is a plus.