Job Description SummaryCustomer facing staff responsible for winning business Impacts approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working. Impacts quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team. Guided by commercial practices and policies that may be shaped by the role. Has significant control/influence over commercial priorities. There is moderate autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements. High levels of Commercial judgement are required to achieve outcomes required.
Roles and Responsibilities
As Lead Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identify and develop opportunities to sell GE Grid substation equipment and solutions (offered as loose delivery as well as part of complete solution), for all electrical segments: transmission & distribution companies, power generation (thermal & renewable) and industries.
- Formulates and executes proposal strategy and sales agreements. Formulates deal structure, pricing, proposal development.
- Preparation and submission of firm commercial and technical tenders, contract negotiations, and finalization of contract documentation to achieve order intake.
- Develop strong customer relationship, understanding of customer needs and how to implement them in our offers.
- Promote GE solutions via customer presentations, participation in seminars, exhibitions.
- Collect information from market, commitments from customer, communicate all to Product Line organization, prepare business case to justify new feature’s developments.
- Manage handover from Inquiry to Order (ITO) phase to Order to Remittance (OTR) phase.
- Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as Sales Specialist in similar field
- Background in electrical substation sales and tendering
- Excellent Romanian knowledge and good communicative English language
- Willingness and ability to travel locally (max 50% of working time, however it will be short travels, all during the same week, one travel max 3 days).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus and ability to cooperate with the different departments.
- A rigorous team working approach, good communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of self-motivation, flexibility, and self-learning aptitude.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple assignments, consistently meeting deadlines.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No