Location : Paris Area (Montigny le bretonneux) + Missions
Start Date : August 2021
Duration : 31/10/2022
Project : GTA (Grand Tortue Ahmeyim) HUB PROJECT
REF : SURFOPS - 08/21
- Responsible of all technical / Operations aspects related to the grouting package (project schedule, logistics, design and document review, engineering, follow up constructions, vetting of the vessel, etc…)
- Oversee the subcontractor engineering processes, deliverables and testing requirements thought the designed grout.
- prepare the materials and services requisitions (technical specifications, SoW, MTO, TBE, Etc.) related to the grouting package.
- Participate and provide recommendations during the risk assessment (PRA)
- coordinates the mobilisation of the resources on board grouting vessel and oversee crewing/personnel requirements.
- manage both vessels operations (mobilisation, demobilisation, offshore works) and various subcontractors during offshore installation campaigns.
- act as project representative onboard the grouting vessel (Rotation 35/35)
- Assist the project operations manager in coordinating the grouting activities along the preparation and execution phases.
- Have experience with frameworks and offshore installation and grouting operations. (desirable).
- speaks French and English.
- SAP system experience highly appreciated.
- ability to manage/interface with project discipline engineers/ ASSET department as in when required.