The Project Execution Coordinator will develop and own the manufacturing execution plan for Customer projects, managing the whole process in the factory from Factory Order Issued through Manufacturing to Shipment. The Execution Coordinator will be responsible to initiate appropriate proactive or corrective actions, for the on-time delivery of customer projects.
- University degree in Engineering, Business, or similar field.
- +3 years relevant experience in Project Management, with working experience in manufacturing operations being a plus.
- Good, assertive communication skills and interpersonal skills to interfaces with people at all levels.
- Results oriented and able to work independently.
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate dynamic work style in a continuously complex and changing environment
- Languages: English–advanced level, second European language will be a plus.
- PC skills: advanced MS Office (Excel), Internet.
-Review the order, organize, and lead a KOM with all involved people (Project Manager, customer, sales office and/or factory team) before or immediately after the order is placed to the factory and manage all possible change order for prices, modification or delivery date against the initial order.
-Make sure the Project requirements are communicated and properly understood by the factory team members.
-Develops manufacturing milestone execution plan and Inspection Test Plan.
-Liaise with Production Planning, Manufacturing production scheduler, Buyers, Suppliers, Quality and Logistics teams to keep the project on-time.
- Monitor project progress and execution to meet the promised date.
- Evaluate and Implement the changes, as required by change order process.
- Provides regular and timely progress reports to the Project Manager / Customer / Sales Office and highlights any deviation compared to the original plan.
-Work closely with Documentation Controller to ensure timely approval of Project relevant documents.
-Leading Pre-Inspection Meeting (PIM) with full support from the factory team.
-Participate in the development of internal systems and procedures.
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities.