Climate17 are working with a leading organisation focused on supporting the development of multiple heating schemes across the UK.
Our Client are looking to add an Energy specialist to their growing and well-established team. As a specialist energy and environment consultancy they endeavour to make sure that every new building is good for people and good for the planet. If you are knowledgeable, skilled and passionate, feel free to get in touch.
They are currently looking to add to their team of specialists based in Watford as a result of ongoing growth.
- Senior Specialist - 4 years experience in specialist consulting or similar
- Housebuilding sector experience
- Detailed knowledge of heat network commercial structures and operation
- Experience working with O&M contractors and ESCOs
- Working knowledge of CIBSE CP1
- Member of a relevant professional body or a Chartered professional
- Proven capability at managing multiple projects
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships, attend meetings and discuss multiple service areas
- Desire to technically lead and develop existing and new service areas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- First-rate report writing and numerically literate.
- Working within our Heat Network Group
- Providing strategic district heating advice
- Technical/ commercial aspects of district heating design/ operation
- Undertaking design reviews
- Feasibility studies
- Cashflow/economic modelling
- Design up to RIBA Stage 3
- On site commissioning and validation work
- Client facing, attending meetings
- Working on a portfolio of London's largest and most exciting regeneration projects.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.