Engineer of Primary Components
Do you want to get started with the engineering of primary installation parts of medium and high voltage stations?
In this job, as an experienced engineer, you are responsible with your designs for the primary components such as transformers, power switches, disconnectors and measuring transformers. Because you ensure that this is safe, reliable and technically feasible, you contribute to the energy transition.
Alliander is the network company that, with more than 7,000 employees, is responsible for a large part of the energy network in the Netherlands. Together we ensure that the lights are on and the houses are warm. Today and in the sustainable tomorrow. We stand for an energy supply that gives everyone access to reliable, affordable and sustainable energy under equal conditions. In addition, Alliander ensures that our society becomes increasingly sustainable and energy-efficient. This by means of the latest technologies and advanced systems.
Where are you going to work?
For this position, you will work within Alliander at Qirion in the Engineering regional team Achterhoek and Betuwe. Together you are responsible for 10kV to 150kV installation designs.
Qirion is part of Alliander, which also includes Liander, Kenter and various startups. We maintain the high and medium voltage grid in a part of the Netherlands and create sustainable and innovative solutions for new and existing energy networks.
In this way you work on the energy of today and tomorrow.
As an experienced primary engineer, you are entrusted with the medium and high voltage installations designs of our close-knit customers. Because you work on installation designs, your work is very concrete. You ensure that the wind farm (location) can be connected to the energy grid and that this is done safely.
Within Qirion you solve technically complex challenges. You design medium and high voltage installations in a multidisciplinary project team. S amen your colleague ' s concern you have with your knowledge, experience, passion and responsibility that each design is offered to our customers in quality.
In your role you are responsible for setting up and realizing medium and high voltage installation designs as the substantive expert, but certainly also as the lead engineer. You do this for regional grid operator Liander and national grid operator TenneT.
You also have the following responsibilities:
- Conducting studies to help the customer make the right choice.
- Drawing up and realizing a safe, reliable and technically feasible basic and / or detailed design.
- Drawing up specifications for medium and high voltage components and services of various contractors.
- Drawing up conditions for the safe commissioning of the installations.
Of course, for you, identifying adjustments in various aspects, such as safety, organization and technology, is a logical part of your work.
Also check this video for a good project impression : project Zorgvlied .
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a colleague who continues to develop himself, shows his own initiative and also takes this. You're someone who naturally shares their knowledge and colleague ' s coaches. That is why you are a real team player. You are also a professional and you keep a close eye on developments related to your field.
In addition, we expect:
- A completed HBO education in the direction of Electrical Engineering / Energy Technology
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the medium and / or high voltage or comparable.
- Knowledge in and experience with module based systems engineering is a great advantage.
Your terms of employment?
You have the energy, we offer you the space. Space to get the best out of yourself, because that benefits us all. You, Alliander and especially our customers. And there is more. Depending on your experience, you can count on a salary in scale 8 or 9 for this vacancy ( max € 5,027 based on a 38-hour working week):
- on a full-time basis a Personal Budget of 18% of the annual salary. You can have this paid out, buy extra days of leave or pay into your pension.
- 36 hours (4.5 days) of extra savings leave every year. You can take this leave or save up to 10 years for a sabbatical, for example.
- a sustainable employability budget of € 500. You can use this for, for example, health and safety-proof home furniture, career development or a sports subscription.
- an ABP pension of which Alliander pays 70%.
- a fixed year-end bonus of 5.94%.
- an NS Business Card or, if you travel by car, a kilometer allowance.
- a gross contribution of € 360 and discounts when purchasing additional insurance if you have collective health insurance with Zilveren Kruis Achmea.
- a laptop and mobile phone, otherwise: Bring Your Own Device.
In addition, Alliander offers a lot of space and possibilities for your development. For this we work together with the best educators in the Netherlands. You can choose from a wide range of training courses, workshops, courses, textbooks, webinars and E-learning modules.
At Alliander, you will be amazed at these and more great terms of employment. We have listed them for you here https://werkenbij.alliander.com/arbeidsvoorwaarden .
Curious? Then check the following VR360 impression of a Qirion Engineer: https://vr360.werkenbijalliander.com/?start=experience
Apply directly via the “apply directly” button.
Or, for more information, contact Kasia Holowacz, Corporate Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-189 70 663.
She can tell you more about the role and the selection procedure.
Your pitch will be: Pigeons. In an inspiring office environment, look here for an impression: Duiven office .
Alliander screens all applicants. Depending on the position, the screening consists of the following steps: checking references, checking the authenticity of identity papers and diplomas, an integrity check and requesting a certificate of good conduct. An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
+31 (6) 18970663