Data Centre Engineering Support Lead [Job Code 2103412S]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
To collaborate with all parties to ensure efficiency in costs, performance, etc for the data centres, are aligned with the business
- Be the Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Subject Matter Expert for SEA Data Centre fleet
- Champion the Problem Management process, and to be the rotating duty Incident Manager in accordance with the ITIL framework
- Be the energy manager for performing technical and managerial functions in the areas of energy audits, energy management, energy saving programs, energy engineering works, energy saving retrofitting works and financial advisory for energy efficiency measures
- Responsible and accountable for procurement of technical services and works, contract management and administration of existing service agreements & renewals
- Be the program manager responsible and accountable from planning to certification for all technical certification programs, including ANSI/TIA-942, Green Mark, ISO, etc.
- Collaborate with the Technology & Project Delivery team for improving maintainability and built quality
- Develop, verify and review technical policies, processes, procedure and work instructions, including maintenance framework and best practices
- Develop the framework for ensuring full compliance with applicable Acts, Regulations, standards and approved code of practices in relation to building operations
- Champion technical learning and development programs for SEA Data Centre fleet
- To support customer technical audits and provide management information as required
- Any other duties or projects as assigned by the Management
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management or qualification in a related field with proven track record
- SCEM, GMM, GMFM, GMP, GMFP or other related certifications
- CDFOM, CDFOS, CDCE, CDCS, ITIL or other related certifications
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in managing critical facilities development or operations as well as project management in 24×7 DC environment
- Excellent knowledge in MEP operations and building facilities related systems, such as Switchgears, UPS, Generators, CRAUs, etc
- Proven track record in leading certification programs, including ANSI/TIA-942, Uptime, BCA-IDA Green Mark, SS564, LEED, ISO, etc.
- Willing to work beyond office hours when required
- AutoCAD & Revit
- Possess relevant facilities management and/or data centre related certifications, such as ITIL, CDCP, CDCS, etc
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750