Controller (m/f/d) Production SiteTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Serving as the key partner for the Local Product Group (LPG) Manager of a yet to be defined LPG, you will be a vital member of its finance team in Ratingen/ Germany. You will help to set business strategy in line with wider division and product group strategies.
You will provide key support to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. You will translate business strategy into plans and establish measurable targets, evaluate the financial implications of various strategic decisions, identify risks and recommend actions.
- Overseeing the business planning and forecasting process for a yet to be defined LPG within the ELDS Division
- Establishing cost structures, productivity optimization and capital efficiency while closely monitoring cash flow and taking relevant actions to improve net working capital
- Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines/procedures and external regulatory requirements
- Performing financial analysis, reporting to business managers and making suggestions to improve performance, where appropriate
- Establishing and overseeing processes and tools to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information
- Ensuring timely and efficient communication with relevant Controllers, the Accounting Center and others to identify and discuss issues, and suggest improvements
- Collaborate with the Global Business Services to ensure smooth and state of the art processes
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to multitask
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and verbal communication skills
- A degree in business administration, focused on accounting or finance
- Fluent in German and English
- Flexible work practices
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented induction programme, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently and self-reliantly within your assigned area. Even after the joining phase, ABB offers a wide range of individual career development opportunities and supports you in realising your career goals with targeted training measures. At ABB you will find an attractive working environment in all phases of life - including policies for sabbaticals and home office, the ABB children's vacation camp and taking care of family members.
Interested in joining our team? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application through our online tool.
Your contact is: ABB PersonalDirekt
+49 (0) 621 381 3500
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Publication ID: DE82496385_E4
Important: In order to be employed by ABB you will need to fully comply with/fulfill all local ABB employment requirements/processes.
Before applying, please read our Fraud Warning.
Close the popup
No locations found