We are currently looking for a Buyer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible and estimated duration is 3 - 4 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyze purchasing needs and evolutions of needs specifications
- Identify potential new Suppliers, locally and internationally
- Conduct the bidding process
- Lead the Contracts negotiation with Suppliers
- Coordinate interfaces with other departments (eg. engineering, construction, commissioning, project control, quality)
- Analyze prices, propose alternatives, and leads Suppliers selection
- Analyze the offer conformity with the requirements and the expected Project performance
- Report on purchasing performance, time schedule and progress, and on the activity in general
- Respect the Supply Chain processes and procedures
- Report to the leader of procurement or deputy
- Engineering background preferred
- Experience on engineering, procurement, construction or commissioning Project(s) considered as a benefit
- Previous experience in purchasing (including negotiation)
- Experience in Purchasing
- Experience in Negotiation
- Analytical mind
- Result oriented
- Document and contract writing capacity (in English)
- Contractual experience (writing; negotiation etc.)
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.