Lead Mechanical Engineer - Weesp
Lead Mechanical Engineer – Weesp
- a technician in your heart and soul?
- able to own your ideas?
- ready for a multifaceted new challenge with a high level of responsibility?
Offer technically sophisticated solutions as Lead Mechanical Engineer
We are looking for someone with a true passion for technology. In this position, you will be responsible for the design, management and maintenance of various impressive technical installations. In this role you will not be working for ENGIE itself, but for one of our renowned pharmaceutical clients in Weesp. Among its other activities, this leading company develops medical diagnostic instruments and vaccines – extremely important products that help sick people get better or improve their quality of life. How wonderful would it be to contribute to that?
Our client is investing heavily in expansion, and high-quality maintenance in particular. Plenty of technical challenges await you in this area, from replacing pipe systems to carefully developing and implementing process installations. You will deliver what you have devised: it is precisely for this reason that you are responsible for your own results.
This will allow you to turn your ideas into concrete results
In this role, as the owner of the project, you will translate the client’s wishes and areas for improvement into concrete designs. You will deliver plans from A to Z and work on projects down to the smallest technical and financial detail. You will interact heavily with your immediate colleagues, and with your colleagues at ENGIE itself. Additionally, you will delegate and supervise the work to ensure the success of your project.
Are you ready to work on energy-saving solutions as a Lead Mechanical Engineer?
We are looking for someone who really goes all-in: we expect you to look beyond what is simply expected of you. You must be able to convince the client of your ideas: excellent communication skills, diplomacy and tact are therefore desirable skills in this role. You are service-oriented and know how to offer the client a comprehensive solution. It is important that you are able to interact with others in Dutch and in English.
In addition, you must possess the following:
· A higher professional education (HBO) degree in mechanical engineering or E&I with control technology
· Extensive work experience as a Lead Mechanical Engineer, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
· Knowledge of health and safety regulations and electrical processes, and ability to prepare plans
· A willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends
Why work at ENGIE?
We offer a modern, immaculate and highly dynamic workplace. To us, the quality of what you deliver is most important. We encourage entrepreneurship and we are always looking for creative, sustainable solutions. Working within a close-knit team of specialists on the design, implementation, maintenance, management and operation of technical installations, you will have full freedom and responsibility for putting your own stamp on the project.
Build your career from A to Z
Although we are dedicated to technology like no other, it is our people that actually make the difference. With this in mind we attuned our personnel policy, which has paid off: we received the Top Employer Award in 2017 and again in 2018! What would that look like for you?
- The chance to expand your ideas into impactful projects, down to the smallest detail
- The opportunity to further develop your knowledge and experience at one of our top clients in the pharmaceutical industry
- Growth on a personal and professional level through courses and training
- Excellent employee benefits, including a competitive salary, good pension scheme and no less than 38 days’ holiday leave
- Welcoming environment with team-building activities such as the Dam-tot-Dam Run
Will you handle top-level technical projects and innovation for our client?
We would like to hear more about your mechanical engineering solutions and what you are most proud of: upload your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button..
Please contact Bas van Veen: +31(0)6-30 49 42 04 / email@example.com.
ENGIE Nederland is part of the ENGIE Group with locations in 70 countries and more than 150,000 employees worldwide. ENGIE Nederland comprises ENGIE Services and ENGIE Energie: together, we provide our clients with energy and technical solutions. For example, we strive to combat climate change and to ensure responsible use of available resources.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.