IT Service Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Paragon GE are looking for an IT Service Manager to join our client, an international E&P company in the UK. The position is staff and will be residentially based in London, with ADHOC trips to site office in West Africa. The ideal candidate will have experience of implementing ServiceNOW and have working knowledge of SAP and similar systems. The ability to speak French is beneficial.
Position Title: IT Service Manager
Reports to: Head of IT
Residential or Rotational: Residential
Staff or Temp: Staff
Expected package: To be discussed
Location: London, UK
Job Purpose & Mission
- The purpose of this role is to increase the level of professionalism and credibility within IT.
- The IT Service Manager will draft, implement and maintain IT policies and processes to drive it’s effectiveness and the integration of global partners through professional principles.
- The IT Service manager will promote a performance culture through new ways of working. He/She will be responsible for IT Service Management (ITSM), extension to partners and suppliers (SIAM), performance & compliance reporting, and projects lifecycle (PMO).
- The IT Service Manager will have high levels of autonomy, with support from Head of IT as required.
- The IT Service Manager must be able to influence stakeholders across different IT functions to ensure successful adaptation of required policies and standards.
IT peers, solution partners and suppliers
ITSM / SIAM
- Manage and maintain an implementation of ITSM in the organisation based on ITIL; mature to SIAM.
- Ensure a smooth rollout of key processes and pertain their usage with employees and contractors.
- Lead necessary review boards. Maintain service catalogue and CMDB.
- Drive delivery of performance reports and suggest improvement areas.
- Define and manage a global Project Management Office to oversee major activities being scoped or delivered by IT.
- Base it on a fit for purpose Project Delivery Framework to ensure consistent delivery, evaluate risks and measure benefits realization.
- Drive consistent reporting of project status across organisation.
Governance Document Control
- Act as gatekeeper for all IT governance documents: standards, conventions, policies, processes.
- Control the overarching document management structure.
- Administer ServiceNOW and align the platform to the new processes being rolled out.
- Ensure the technology is supporting Processes and accepted by People.
Support in assessing budgets and actuals, based on service catalogue and project landscape.
- Build a rapport with colleagues and suppliers, understanding environments & relationships, influencing stakeholders to adhere to new ways of working.
- Support Goal Zero aspiration by identifying IT critical services and controlling related operations.
- Ensure compliance of IT operations and coordinate regular audits.
Key Competencies & Behaviours
- Self-driven, 'can do' attitude, able to articulate in a crisp and precise manner Result-oriented and pragmatic.
- Able to relate to both managerial and technical functions
- Mix of operational experience and global/regional corporate roles Uncompromising on HSSE, ethics & compliance.
Qualification & Delivery ITIL Certification
- Proven track record of execution excellence & delivering results.