Cable Project Lead
On behalf of our client, a Major developer in the Offshore Renewable Market, we are currently recruiting for a Project Lead to be responsible for the development of the Onshore & Offshore Cable system for a Large Grid Connection project.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
* You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors.
* Management of land & sea cable scope of work, including design, construction, transport & installation and commissioning of the land and sea cable systems;
* Responsible for the validation of contractors technical land and sea cable proposal
* Involvement in tendering and contracting of the contractors for the land and offshore cables
* Involvement in effective contract management of the land and offshore cable contracts;
* Involvement in the interfaces with other contracts (platform, land station and system integration) in close cooperation with the project leads in the team;
* Aligning with relevant stakeholders;
* Bachelor or master degree in electrical (cable) engineering or a comparable discipline
* Knowledge and experience (5 years +) in leading construction and electrical projects and in managing project teams with experts
* Wide experience in managing contracts
* Able to functionally manage, motivate and give direction to a team of professionals and you are a team player yourself
* Preferable IPMA C certified or open to follow a certification course
* Experience with Fidic and UAV GC is a an advantage
* You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
If you hold the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this role please click apply and attach a copy of your CV, I will then look to get in contact to discuss the role in more detail.