Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician Aberdeen Want to join a diverse world leading organization? We are currently looking for a Field Service Technician (FST) reporting to the FST Coordinator. The main tasks you will be required to carry out are:
- Successfully execute jobs including preparation, installation, repair and maintenance of TechnipFMC equipment, under field conditions and in an international on & offshore environment.
- Predominantly supporting the Drilling and Completion segment but not limited to, with extended support to the Pressure Control and or Production systems segments.
- Ensure flawless operations with a high focus on QHSE and adhere to all the required TechnipFMC procedures and processes and enforce adhesion to the code of conduct.
- A HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering or time served apprenticeship preferably in a mechanical discipline.
- Excellent in English language in writing and verbally.
- High level of communication and listening skills.
- Good attitude with a high level of professionalism and accuracy
- Capable of working in a team as well as on your own