Associate Service Consultant
Work closely with the Client Service Manager and Service Manager/Sr. Service Consultant to understand and deliver to the needs of the client, contractors and assignees in a timely manner. Meet with Service Manager to recommend possible client delivery improvements to deliver to a high standard of customer service. Ensure turnaround times can be met and services sourced at the lowest cost option. Adhere to the local regulatory requirements and deliver to customer policy and regulatory requirements.
Associate Service Consultants are responsible for supporting Contractors and Assignees throughout the duration of their assignment from on-boarding to off-boarding. This includes all pre-access requirements, logistics, document recording, tracking of recharges, and ongoing support to queries. This position requires skills that are not only transactional but focus on the needs of the end-user and impact to the overall business. We will drive a culture based on strength of relationships and excellence of service delivery. This role is ideal for detail focused individual who are excellent communicators and relationship builders.
No travel required.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and relationship building skills.
- Excellent Microsoft skills, in particular Word & Excel, ATS or CRM experience.
- Very organised, adept in time management and can demonstrate structure in thinking.
- Ability to understand and deliver to business processes and needs
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible attitude and ability to multi-task to service deliverables.
- Ability to clearly document and deliver complex business processes.
- Able to work independently whilst managing competing priorities.