Client Service Manager
- The Client Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for the management and sales for specifically assigned clients.
- The CSM’s responsibility for Airswift’s current/new client base, is to leverage existing service lines & continue to penetrate all possible services lines to develop net new GP growth.
- The CSM is responsible for developing trusted advisor relationships with key line managers, stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Accountability for obtaining client work orders / new authorizations with responsibility to execute compliantly and within agreed commercial acceptability.
- Drive overall delivery ensuring all SLA’s are met, T&C’s are executed properly and liaise between the client and internal teams to ensure delivery of our services according to clients’ needs.
- Understanding client’s upcoming strategies and objectives to ensure sales and delivery model remain aligned.
- Communicating internally with all Functions to ensure accuracy, pricing models are adhered to and monitor consistency / compliance overall.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume.
- Proactively leads a joint company strategic account planning session.
- Proactively assess, clarifies and validates (VFE) customers’ needs on an ongoing basis.
- Liaise with service line SMEs and make joint introductions to Client to maximize service offerings.
- The CSM will ensure Airswift is fully aligned with our Client, building a long lasting strategic partnership.
- Focus is on growing the account through new opportunities, market share gain and new service offerings, while achieving excellence in Client satisfaction.
- The CSM will support the Recruitment Function to maximize fill ratios and Business Development to leverage lead generation.
- Additional responsibilities to maintain general health of the account will involve working with Finance to monitor margins, ensure debt collection and fulfilment of all commercial terms to prevent GP ‘leakage’.
- Microsoft skills, in particular Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Proven demonstrable client service skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Proven experience leading strategic projects
- Accredited degree or equivalent work experience. Minimum three years with the business in a similar capacity or can demonstrate equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in ATS and CRM systems
- Develop, foster and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Must be able to identify new opportunities and ‘bring-in-business’
- Travel 50% within region may be required, to client locations
- Ability to demonstrate client relationship skills, analyse opportunities, qualifying potential service lines and scope
- Ability to foster teamwork when working cross functionally
- Maintains standards of excellence
- Sales focused, service orientated, accepts nothing short of excellence
- will set an example and provide leadership in the health and safety program;
- will provide information, instructions and assistance to all supervisory staff in order to protect the health and safety of all our employees;
- will understand and enforce the accident prevention policy as well as the OSHA Legislation as it applies to all areas of the company operations;
- will provide all supervisory staff with proper, well maintained tools and equipment as well as personal protective equipment as may be required;
- will provide ongoing health and safety training as required by legislation and industry; and
- will monitor all departments and projects and will hold them accountable for their individual safety performance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Airswift is an equal opportunity employer.