Senior Recruitment Consultant
The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for the recruitment of qualified candidates that match the experience, skill set and knowledge of a client job requirement.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Use all available resources and networks to successfully source a candidate for a client job requirement
- Able to accept valid feedback and suggestions for performance improvement.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels within the organisation.
- Deliver an excellent contractor focused service that attracts new candidates and maintains a high quality standard with existing contract personnel
- Posts and monitors job openings/responses on various web search engines and Airswift website
- Learn the use of the Bullhorn Database, web searches, networking and advertising
- Constantly source candidate pool to ensure a “live” network of candidates are available to react to any new requirements that may arise
- With support, check that the candidate possesses the correct skill set experience and qualifications through rigorous background/reference checks
- Helps to identify leads and new opportunities through reference checks, networking and recruitment activity
- Take the initiative to research the project assigned to you so that you can effectively communicate the details of the job opportunity and project to prospective candidates
- Become familiar with the vertical(s) which the Recruitment Consultant has been assigned to
- 1 + years of recruiting experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Ability to be flexible and able to multitask with day to day workflow
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be comfortable with face to face interaction on a regular basis
- Possess strong organizational skills and must be detail oriented Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
- Could involve some lifting up to 20 pounds
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time without much movement
- Ability to work in time-sensitive environment with non-flexible deadlines
- All candidates must have the ability to speak, read and write English
- Highly Motivated
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Airswift is an equal opportunity employer.