Business Development Manager
To promote and sell the services of Airswift and develop business relationships which result in strong financial results.
- Responsible for the identification and development of all new business and sales opportunities within North America.
- Promote the services of Airswift and build lasting and productive business relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Demonstrate to client how Airswift adds value in achieving their strategic goals.
- Promote & champion the Airswift core values of:
- Quality & Customer Focused Service
- Trust, confidence and Integrity
- High Performance
- People Development
- Open & Effective Communication
- Have a positive and determined approach to identifying new business opportunities using leads, business networking, relevant research tools, region specific targeting and cold calling.
- Develop opportunities with clients by maximizing, implementing and maintaining a sound marketing strategy. (Including: advertising, networking, Chamber of Commerce and other industry specific organizations)
- Works effectively with the Recruitment Consultants to facilitate job interviews and placements for clients Meet sales targets (KPIs) which are agreed with regional MD.
- Monitor and review monthly sales performance against forecast. Highlight successes and explain variances.
- Constructively work with Airswift North America management team colleagues to ensure and maintain efficient flow of communication with regards to business opportunities and activities under the area of responsibility
- Minimum of two to five years sales experience with the following skills: Leadership, people management, team building, strong management budgeting and planning
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor’s preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven track record of building and running a successful sales team
- Oil & Gas knowledge
- Ability to network effectively at senior level
- Previous service company or recruitment experience
- Account Management experience with proven record of providing excellent customer service
- General business management experience
- Ability to embrace the Airswift culture and values, practices and processes but bring fresh and new ideas to move the company forward
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% to regional client work sites
- Highly self-motivated and objective driven. Will be keen to apply strategic vision and sales acumen to a highly challenging ‘fast-growth’ style role
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks with limited supervision
- Aptitude for learning new software packages
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills needed
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Experience working with Bullhorn or similar applicant tracking systems would be preferred
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
- Could involve some lifting up to 20 pounds
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time without much movement
- Ability to work in time-sensitive environment with non-flexible deadlines
- All candidates must have the ability to speak, read and write English
MANAGEMENT (if applicable)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Airswift is an equal opportunity employer.