Project Manager – EPC – Solar PV – Netherlands
My client are an international project developer and EPC company, they are actively looking to add a Project Manager to their EPC team, focusing on the international construction of Solar PV projects. They currently have a project portfolio within Europe and are looking for Project Managers who are willing to work on these projects.
This role would require 30%-50% travel to central European projects, but candidates must be willing to travel and work abroad on projects as and when the business requires it.
Their headquarters are based in Germany, but would be willing to look at home office for projects outside of Europe.
- Project Management of International EPC solar PV projects
- Construction Management of international EPC solar farm projects
- Managing the entire EPC lifecycle of a solar PV project
- Site visits
- Budget control, cost control and planning
- Project management experience on international solar PV projects
- EPC project experience, working on the design and build of solar projects
- Solar PV project construction experience
- International project exposure
- Large scale solar PV plant experience
- Candidates must speak German and English
- Candidates must English fluently
- Candidates must be open to international travel – ideally who can travel within Europe without needing a VISA
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV toJack.Turner@Boss-Energy.co.uk. If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Jack, as he specializes in placing candidates within this space.