EarthStream Global are seeking Tender Managers for an offshore wind project in Belgium. Our client is one of the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms.
- You will be responsible for analysing international tenders and commercial opportunities and managing corresponding project proposals for complex marine and civil works.
- To this end you and your team shall analyse the project scope, and develop the engineering, the planning and the pricing.
- As central point of contact you will establish strong relationships with (potential) clients during the whole process.
- Finally, you will take the lead in contract negotiations with clients after the submission of the tenders.
- You will be based at our Head Office in Belgium.
- You hold a degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering with experience in the tender process.
- Having experience in marine works is an asset.
- You have excellent negotiations skills and commercial awareness.
- You can communicate at several levels.
- You are pragmatic and work in a proactive manner.
- You have a natural ability to get things done, in a structured way and to certain deadlines.
- You are an absolute team player and people manager.
- You are an experienced user of the most common MS Office applications. Knowledge of planning programs, such as MS Project and/or Primavera is an asset.
- You can express yourself fluently in spoken and written English. Proficiency in other world languages is a plus.
- You are prepared to travel abroad for short missions.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as opportunities abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
If you are interested, please apply below.