2019 University Graduate (UK) - Electrical Engineering
No. of Openings: 2
Position Closing Date: 09/02/2019
Bechtel is one of the most respected Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies in the world. With operations in more than 140 countries and over 53,000 employees across the globe, we're tackling the kind of ground-breaking projects that will shape the world today and define the way we live our lives tomorrow.
By joining Bechtel's Graduate Programme, you will take part in an exciting programme that offers:
- Industry experience
- Highly competitive salary and full benefits package
- Networking and social events with other graduates
- Structured learning and development
- Full support towards obtaining Chartership (this programme is accredited by the IET)
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Opportunities for electrical engineering graduates are available in Infrastructure business unit (highways, rail/metro systems, urban developments, airports etc.) Depending on the area you apply for the duties in your day to day role will vary.
- Here you can join us in either engineering or construction and you can expect to gain a broad view of our business. As a field engineer we can provide you with hands on electrical engineering experience on site.
- Assisting in the design, installation and quality of the electrical elements on the project
- Resolving technical issues and leading regular coordination meetings with the client
- Coordinating and resolving technical issues with the other disciplines
- Coordinating constructability reviews for all the services within the new and existing civil assets
- Additional experience or opportunities in other functions and international assignments.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right-no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Posting notes: || graduate ||