Graduate Civil Engineer
Are you a Graduate Civil Engineer looking to expand on your Project Management skills?
Eldred Smith is partnering a growing Civil Engineering consultancy based in Exeter, to find a Graduate Civil Engineer to work on residential and commercial projects.
This practice specialises in residential developments and architecturally designed single properties, and is currently working on some of their largest projects so far, with more in the pipeline.
As a Graduate Civil Engineer, you will be designing for major housing developers and private clients and will be responsible for the design of foundations, highways, and drainage with the opportunity to manage the projects you are working on.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:
- BEng/MEng in Civil Engineering
- At least 1 year experience working on residential civil projects within a design consultancy
- Some Project Management experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Is organised with good time management skills
- Works well within a team
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has the right to live and work in the UK
In return you will receive an attractive salary and the opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of working within an engineering consultancy.
Eldred Smith Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.