H9 Technical are looking to recruit a Process Design Engineer to join market Innovator within the renewable fuels sector on a permanent basis. You will provide process engineering support for design development of energy from waste projects. Providing technical input in the concept design, FEED and leading basic and detailed design activities.
- Design knowledge of process plant items, such as heat exchangers, pumps, gas treatment systems and valves.
- Develop and optimise process details, PFDs & PIDs, process control philosophy, pressure relief philosophy and vent & drain design.
- Preferably experienced in the use of HYSYS or Thermo-flow modelling for process development and optimisation.
- Good understanding of Process Risk Management techniques, including HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA and DSEAR.
- Able to close actions arising from these risk reviews.
- Produce datasheets and technical requisition documents to support procurement activities.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in chemical engineering, chemical process engineering or similar.
- Experience working in design aspects of any of power/energy plants, process plants or oil & gas plants.
- Chartered Chemical Engineer or working towards a Chartered Engineer status.
- A motivated individual who likes and works to achieve targets.
- Confident and able to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels and able to work under pressure to ensure timely project delivery.
- Team player, who can coordinate with other team members, obtain required technical information and make sound engineering judgements.