Senior Sourcing Manager CAPEX contracts for offshore wind farms
Cathcart Energy are currently recruiting for a Senior Sourcing Manager - CAPEX contracts for offshore wind farm projects.
Location for this role is in the Head office in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, where you'll become part of a team of professional contract managers responsible for the procurement of, among other things, wind turbines for offshore wind farm projects.
As Senior Sourcing Manager, you'll be responsible for the procurement/tender process from sourcing strategy to signed contract.
You'll develop and maintain close relations to your internal and external stakeholders.
Your key tasks will be to
- Head the sourcing process until the signing of wind turbine CAPEX contracts
- Prepare and lead the contract negotiations as well as the commercial agenda with our suppliers
- Manage the sourcing project according to the company's project model
- Improve processes and procedures
- Handle internal and external stakeholders.
Your competences include that you
- Have a master's degree in engineering and experience with complex commercial contract negotiations from a seller or a buyer perspective.
- Have project management experience
- Have experience with public procurement and EU tender law
- Have a positive and systematic approach to your tasks and understand that all assignments are important
- Thrive on getting results.
Moreover, you speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication skills. You thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders from various disciplines.
If you want to know more about this role or want to apply, please contact James McNair at Cathcart Energy on +44 131 510 9100 and send your most recently updated CV.