Client Representative WTG
One of our leading renewable clients is looking for a number of Client Representatives WTG to work on their offshore windfarm project, you will be based in the North East of the country and accommodation will be on board either flotel or vessel. We are looking for individuals who can start the role from either 1st December 2018 or 1st January 2019 up until approx. 31st August 2019 with the possibility of extending further thereafter. This will be decided by the client once Client Representatives have been hired. Rotation pattern will be 12hrs a day / 7 days a week for two weeks on duty followed by two weeks off duty period. The Client Representative should be prepared for this to change if required by the project. The individuals must have full valid GWOs see below.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents
- To attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Access all work areas provided it is safe to do so
- Participate in safety walks with HSE representatives from client and Contractor organisations
- Maintain an accurate record of all installation activities daily throughout the execution phase
- Ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the contractor
- Ensure the Contractor proactively manages safety and quality
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Minimum 3 yrs. professional experience and experience within offshore wind farm industry
- Must be IT proficient
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- HUET, STCW 2010, OPITO or BOSIET and CA-EBS (STASS, HEED or EBS)
- OGUK Medical certificate incl. Chester Step
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training
- LOLER and CDM
- Marine awareness qualifications as required by the package role
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within specific package area
- Must be IT proficient
The consultants will be required to bring his/her own PC with MS Office 2007 software or newer and iPhone mobile telephone.
The consultant must have his/her own PPE equipment (Personal Protection Equipment).
If you think this could be for you, please apply today!