Drill Bit Coordinator
Job Description - Drill Bit Coordinator (1809307)Job Description Drill Bit CoordinatorRequisition ID: 1809307 Description General OverviewMaintain and coordinate the system to ensure all assets within District are being utilized to their fullest potential. Primary Responsibilities
High school diploma or equivalent minimum, college preferred. Associates degree in accounting or business management discipline with minimum 2-yrs work experience preferred, or Internal promotion with minimum clerical work experience at manager's discretion. Requirements Adheres to all HSE requirements Working hours to be identified by manager FOUNDATIONAL COMPETENCIES – Individual Integrity and Trust Perseverance Drive for Results Interpersonal SavvyJob: OperationsSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobJob Posting:
- Utilize reports with TAT tomonitor asset utilization.
- Observe the monthly asset master reports to ensure depreciation effects correct billing protocol
- Move assets that are not being utilized properly to other districts in demand within Downhole, or offered for sale when applicable.
- Work with District to ensure that assets in demand are sourced.
- Controls all scrap and new asset transfer within district
- Participate in action plans for new projects as defined by supervisor.