Client Representative - Cables
One of our leading renewable clients is looking for a number of Client Representatives cables to work on their offshore windfarm project, you will be based in the North East of the country and accommodation will be on board either flotel or vessel. We are looking for individuals who can start the role from either 1st October up until approx. 31st March 2019 with the possibility of extending further thereafter.
- Remedial works to cover the following: Rock dumping, Survey, Cable Lay.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Access all work areas provided it is safe to do so
- Participate in safety walks with HSE representatives.
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- HUET, STCW 2010, OPITO or BOSIET and CA-EBS (STASS, HEED or EBS)
- OGUK Medical certificate incl. Chester Step
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training.
- LOLER and CDM
- Marine awareness qualifications as required by the package role
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within specific package area
- Must be IT proficient.