What is it?
One of our global Renewable Energy clients are seeking an experienced Fabrication Supervisor to support and monitor the TP fabrication on site and sub-suppliers (steel and corrosion protection).
What will my responsibilities be?
- Supervision of TP and Monopile fabrication.
- Support and monitor TP and Monopile fabrication on site and sub-suppliers (steel & corrosion protection).
- Participate in fabrication and quality meetings.
- Participate in inspections and audit of sup-suppliers.
- Participate in NDT (UT/MT/VT/PT) inspections.
- To take part in dimensional inspections.
- Take part in black can inspections.
- Participate in blasting and coating inspections.
- Take part in final inspections.
- Participate in FAI.
- To carry out spot checks for incoming goods, handling & storage, welding consumables, material marking / traceability, weld preparation.
- To carry out spot checks during fabrication and coating.
- Follow-up and internal reporting on progress, technical and quality issues.
- To take part in and follow-up on (possible) NCRs.
- To support and follow-up on technical issues.
- Participate in weekly HSE fabrication walks.
- Support 3rd party inspections.
- Review progress reports.
- Review sub-supplier’s fabrication documentation (As built documentation).
- To review sub-suppliers paint documentation (As built documentation).
- To review material, dimension quality documentation (As built documentation).
- Hold a current driving licence.
- Be fluent in English.
- Practical as well as theoretical experience with fabrication and inspection such as: IWI International Welding Inspector, IWS International Welding Specialist, IWT International Welding Technical or IWE International Welding Engineer.
- Technically strong, adaptable, must work well in a team, strong communication skills.
If the above sound like you, please follow the links and get in touch!