EC&I Technician- Energy from Waste
H9 Technical Recruitment are currently recruiting for an EC&I Technician to join a market-leading Waste Management business on a permanent basis.
You will be based on a state-of-the-art Energy from Waste Power Plant in Nottingham, with a highly competitive salary on offer.
Responsible for the implementation and execution of all corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance in all areas of the process. Direct reporting to the Electrical Team leader and to ensure that the maintenance department delivers a safe, effective, and efficient service to operations.
Communicate with mechanical, safety and operational departments.
Desirable Candidate Experience:
- ONC/HNC in Electrical engineering.
- Trained to a minimum of C&G parts 1 & 2 with current 17th edition regulations knowledge and an advantage of C&G 2391 inspection and testing.
- Ideally have 11kV operational experience.
- Fault finding/ repairs and design of installations on Instrumentation systems, including temperature, pressure, level positioning devices as well as CEMS systems.
- Able to use various test equipment, multimeters, process meters, Heart communicators, PAT testers.
- Working knowledge of pneumatic systems.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic systems.
- Fault finding/ repairs and installations to Allen Bradley Controllogix /Slc500 processor systems.
- Fault finding/ repairs and installations to Beckhoff device net systems.
- Carry out ladder logic modifications and SCADA changes as required.
- Fault finding/ repairs on CCTV systems.
- Must be able to fault find/ repair PC’s to component level and install software/ hardware.
- Must be able to generate, read and modify electrical drawings.
- Carry out inspections/ repairs and advise on PAT testing.
- Maintain plant records and testing certificates for the site.
Please respond to this advert ASAP and we will be in touch ASAP to discuss the position with you further.