Environment Manager- Energy from Waste
We are currently recruiting for an Environment Manager to join a market-leading Waste Management business on a state-of-the-art new build Energy from Waste Power Plant in Edinburgh, Scotland.
This will be on a 12-month fixed-term contract basis with competitive package on offer.
Reporting to the Senior Environment Manager the Environment Manager is to advise the Area and Site Managers on all environment matters including energy performance to ensure the Company complies with its statutory obligations.
All employees to take care for their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions. Additionally, employees must also co-operate with the company to enable it to discharge its own responsibilities successfully.
Desirable Candidate Experience:
- Degree educated with a proven track-record of at least 3 years technical management, ideally in an environmental role where regulatory compliance has been a key business objective.
- Expertise in successfully developing and implementing departmental strategies leading to operational and compliance improvements.
- Strong reputation for consistent delivery of projects on time and to budget within a demanding commercial environment.
- A highly credible leader, with strong negotiation skills capable of developing and motivating teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively at site level in a capacity of adding value to the decision-making process.
Please respond to this advert ASAP and we will be in touch ASAP to discuss the position with you.