Front End Developer
A Front End Developer is required by one of the largest event organisations in the world for their Manchester office. The client is looking for a passionate Front End Developer, who really cares about their work and the affect it has on the business to join them and work in an agile environment.
The contract will be on an initial 6 month basis at £450 per day.
- React, Node.js, Redux experience.
- Symfony 3/4 Framework
- Cloud experience with AWS including DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, SNS, IAM.
- Exposure to designing and developing microservices and server less architectures.
- Have experience with Docker development and preferably deployment using AWS ECS or a similar.
- Database server experience with the likes MySQL/NoSQL experience.
- Ecommerce experience.
If you are a Front End Developer who has experience with much of the above, then please apply now for immediate consideration or get in contact.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales