Project Manager - Offshore Wind
Looking for Project Managers with strong offshore experience from either EPCs or Operators. We need to increase our resources to meet the growing demands from our clients, especially in the offshore wind and oil & gas sectors. Full-time position for the UK.
TRS are part of the Fluor group.
You will be:
- Leading by example
- Ensure all site team members understand operating procedures
- Lead and support the site team in technical, quality and safety aspects
- Strengthen and continually maintain the client relationship
- PnO responsibility
- Contract management
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Degree qualified (ideally Post-Graduate certification) in relevant sectir
- Member of a professional institute
- Minimum 10 years offshore experience
- Valid driver’s licence
If you are interested, please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.