Geotechnical Engineer - All levels
Looking for Geotechnical Engineers with strong, offshore wind farm experience from either EPCs or Operators. We need to increase our resources to meet the growing demands from our clients, especially in the offshore wind and oil & gas sectors. Full-time position for the UK.
TRS are part of the Fluor group.
We are looking for geotechnical engineers with experience on offshore projects across oil & gas and renewable sectors.
You will be:
- Working on different projects globally
- Analyse geotechnical findings and conduct regular reports
- Ensure deliverables are completed to the highest standards and according to regulations.
- Mentoring younger engineers
- Working alongside the team to prepare drawings, calculations and design reports
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Degree qualified (Geotechnical or Civil Engineering)
- At least 5 years’ experience working with a Tier 1 EPC / Design Consultancy / Operator
- Experience working on offshore vessels or jack-ups
- Design and management experience on offshore foundations
If you are interested, please send CVs to Ryan Monk.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.