Looking for an Environmental Consultant with strong offshore experience from either EPCs or Operators. We need to increase our resources to meet the growing demands from our clients, especially in the offshore wind and oil & gas sectors. Full-time position for the UK.
You will be:
- Site / route selection analysis
- Conducting thorough EIA reports
- Technical review of reports and QA of deliverables
- Conducting reviews in key stakeholder meetings (incl. Evidence Plan Process for example)
- EIA coordination and delivery
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Degree qualified (ideally Post-Graduate certification) in relevant Environmental area
- Member of a professional institute
- Minimum 10 years experience in a relevant sector
If you are interested, please send CVs to Ryan Monk.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.