Resident Owners Engineer (SOLAR)
Pangea is a specialist consultancy that provide human capital solutions within the Energy Industry and are looking to hire a Resident Owner's Engineer
Our client is a leading international engineering company, that offers a broad range of planning and consultancy services. Our services relate primarily to complex infrastructure projects in the energy, hydropower and renewable energy
Their name stands for experience, quality and international competence, as can be seen not only in the developing and emerging economies of Africa, Asia and South America, but also in Germany and Europe generally. Project concepts are successfully realised through the application of German and international standards.
We are lookin for an experienced Resident Engineer for a Photovoltaic Power plant project for a 1 year contract to be based in Africa.
- Electrical engineering background
- 5-10 years’ experience in PV plants
- Experience working in extreme locations; Africa
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking
- Danish speaking would be desirable but not necessary
- Good communications skills through computer as they will be communicating with the PV experts based in head offices
- Able to knowledge transfer and mentor others as the end client wants to be more knowledgeable within PV and renewable energy
Please only apply if you fit the above criteria.
Send CV's to faheema(at)pangea-resourcing.com
[photovoltaic/PV/electrical engineer/knowledge transfer/ fluent english]