BWP are currently representing a leading independent power producer who have a global asset portfolio and a pipeline of projects to deliver. The company are actively developing renewable energy projects in the Middle East.
We are looking for a design manager to work on the delivery of a large utility scale Dubai Solar PV plant.
As Design Manager you will be tasked with:
• Coordinating with EPC contractors and Owners Engineers
• Coordinating with off-taker and grid interconnections
• Ensure all requirements are met based on EFC and PPA agreements
• Resolve any issue regarding the design during construction and operation
You will be working on one of the largest solar PV plants in the region.
Candidates must have the following:
• 10 + working on large-scale PV projects
• Familiarity with central inverter/skid solutions
• Experience in HV substations
If your application is successful you will gain invaluable experience working with a global company at the forefront of renewable energy.