Pipe Welder - 6 days on/ 6 days off schedule
Legacy Measurement Solutions is looking for six 6G pipe welders who would be interested in working a 6 day on/ 6 day off schedule. Great pay and excellent benefits packages being offered.
Legacy Measurement Solutions Inc is a White Deer Energy II company. White Deer Energy II is a private equity firm, which was founded in 2008. White Deer II invests in middle market energy companies in exploration & production, oil services & equipment, and oil & gas production in the USA generally. Legacy Measurement Solutions offers engineered custody transfer measurement, production and process equipment to the oil and natural gas industry from wellhead through midstream and transmission. The company and its predecessors, JW Measurement and Wedge, together have nearly 30 years of hydrocarbon measurement experience resulting in the most extensive installed base of custody transfer orifice meter tubes in the nation.
Legacy Measurement Solutions owns and operates two flagship manufacturing facilities (Tyler, TX and Brookfield, OH) providing the largest hydrocarbon measurement equipment manufacturing footprint in the industry. From design to manufacturing, commissioning, technical support, maintenance repair and training, Legacy provides a comprehensive solution. The Legacy team operates in strict compliance with national safety, engineering and environmental standards governing the oil and gas sectors.
Pipe Welder Compensation and Benefits Package
- $26-$30 depending on experience and skill level.
- You will be eligible for our excellent benefits plans on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment with Legacy Measurement Solutions and company paid benefits, such as life insurance, short term disability, and life insurance. We offer 401k employer match. Our benefits plan package includes BlueCross BlueShield of Texas Medical, Delta Dental, Eyemed Vision, and more.
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off.
- Legacy Measurement Solutions will pay for your airfare, hotel, and rental vehicle when you travel to Brookfield, Ohio and when you return home. Work location will be in Brookfield, Ohio when you work your 6 day shift. Shift will be the 2nd shift, which starts at 4:30pm.
Our Brookfield Plant is located at 6882 Parkway Drive, Brookfield, OH 44403, which is a 1 hour drive away from the Pittsburgh International Airport.
Requirements for job
- Must be a 6G Certified Welder and be able to pass a weld test.
- Must be willing to work 6 days on/ 6 days off on a 2nd shift.
- Must be willing to fly or drive to Brookfield, OH for work. Travel and hotel expenses will be paid by company.
- Must be able to pass drug testing and background check.
Interested candidates should e-mail their resumes to Margaret.Kopko@legacymeasurement.com or visit our Tyler location on August 10th between 10:00am – 2:00pm for an onsite interview and weld test. Our Tyler plant location address is 8521 FM 850 Tyler, TX 75705. Come visit us during our on-site Welder Job Interview Event in Tyler,TX on Friday 8/10/2018. We look forward to seeing you there.