Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine for the second consecutive year , we who provide planning, design, build, and maintenance of upstream and midstream oil and gas facilities and infrastructure. With over 5,000 employees across North America, we service exploration, production, storage, and transportation of crude oil and natural gas to end users, both offshore and onshore. We bring together many different aspects including Pipeline and Facilities groups, onshore and offshore offices, and engineering services to help meet the demands of our clients.
Assists in the coordination of all or part of the procurement process for assigned projects, including the implementation of Jacobs policies and procedures in support of projects or other operating requirements. May participate in project supply management strategy development and implementation and may be assigned as a supply management project lead. Identifies and advises projects and supply management of potential risks.
- must be available to work immediately
- Up to 4 months on temporary basis with possibility of extension
- Effective execution of company policies and procedures relating to procurement (including but not limited to, safety and ethics)
- Timeliness, accuracy and adequacy of order negotiation and administrative activities
- Fulfillment of procurement requirements during project performance
- Effective supervision of change activity to assure adequate protection of the company
- Timeliness, accuracy and adequacy of problem identification, status reporting and corrective action
- Effectiveness of relationships with suppliers, management, customers, support organizations, and project team members
- Minimum 6-8 years' of experience in Supply Management or related field, with specific experience in Procurement required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- BA or BS, or equal, preferred
- SCMP, CPP, or other professional procurement designation preferred
- EPC experience preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.