Business Development Manager - Construction/Civil Engineering
Construction / Civil Engineering / Plant Hire Industry
£25,000 - £36,000 (dependent on experience)
Car, phone, laptop, uncapped comms
National RoleDo you have experience of the construction, civil engineering or plant hire industry?
Are you looking for a new challenge selling an innovative and exciting product?
If you have found yourself answering yes to this question then this could be the role for you. My client is a niche plant hire firm based in the North-West of England but looking for 2 x BDMs to join their team on a national basis.Working from home and based anywhere in England or Scotland you will be tasked with introducing a new piece of innovative plant hire to the construction and civil engineering sector. Your aim will be to get in front of as many clients as possible to forge relationships with both new and existing clients.Day to day, you will be tasked with:
- Speaking with both new and existing clients to understand their plant hire requirements
- Booking in appointments to visit clients
- Demonstrating equipment
- Understanding your client's needs and discussing solutions
- Educating and informing your customers; changing their buying habits when necessary
- Persuading your clients to use your services
- Producing quotes
- Following up on quotes to secure new business
- Effectively account managing your clients for future business
- Working to targets and KPIs
- A proven track record of success in a business development role
- Experience of selling into the construction, plant hire or civil engineering sector is preferred
- Hunger, desire and a positive attitude
- An ethical approach to sales
The basic salary for the role is negotiable dependent on experience and will be between £25,000 - £36,000. This role comes with a company car, phone, laptop and an uncapped, monthly commission structure.
If you are interested to discuss this role further then get in touch on 0151 229 5539
Keywords: Business development; Field Sales; Area Sales; Construction; Plant Hire; Civil Engineering; Cold call; New Business; Account Manager; Targets; Scotland; England; ireland; Wales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search all jobs like this
- Engineering Civil/Structural £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Newton-Le-Willows
- Oil and Gas Civil/Structural £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Newton-Le-Willows
- Power and Nuclear Civil/Structural £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Newton-Le-Willows
- Renewables Civil/Structural £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Newton-Le-Willows