My client is a medium sized firm of civil and structural consulting engineers. They are an established firm with a loyal client base and are very busy. They are looking to take a civil/infrastructure design engineer to join their civils team. This firm have a low staff turn over and their loyal employees demonstrate that they are a great place to work. A range of structural and civil engineering services are supplied including building surveys, feasibility studies, reports and full engineering design. They are a progressive practice and work on interesting buildings schemes. As a civil/infrastructure design engineer you will be working on the civil works associated with buildings structures developments such as small estate roads and drainage design.
- Experience in using CAD, PDS, Micro drainage and other civil engineering packages to design and detail highway and drainage infrastructure and other civil engineering requirements on residential, commercial and industrial developments.
- Experience of working with housing developers is essential.
- Working knowledge of Highway Authority Sections 38, 116, 117 and 278 and Water Authority sections 104, 116 and 185 agreements.
- Ability to produce engineering supporting reports for planning applications such as Flood Risk Assessment reports, Utility Assessments, Site Viability assessments etc.
Priority will be given to candidates who live within reasonable commuting distance of Sevenoaks. You must be experienced enough that you can hit the ground running.
Good benefits package to accompany salary is also provided from this family orientated firm.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Search all jobs like this
- Engineering Civil/Structural £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Sevenoaks
- Oil and Gas Civil/Structural £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Sevenoaks
- Power and Nuclear Civil/Structural £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Sevenoaks
- Renewables Civil/Structural £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Sevenoaks