Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine for the second consecutive year , we who provide planning, design, build, and maintenance of upstream and midstream oil and gas facilities and infrastructure. With over 5,000 employees across North America, we service exploration, production, storage, and transportation of crude oil and natural gas to end users, both offshore and onshore. We bring together many different aspects including Pipeline and Facilities groups, onshore and offshore offices, and engineering services to help meet the demands of our clients.
Participates in or leads project Procurement strategy development and implementation and may be assigned as a Procurement project lead. Identifies and advises project and Supply Management of commercial risks. May participate in internal and external Supply Management presentations.
- Must be available to work immediately
- Effectively executing company policies and procedures relating to procurement management
- Negotiating in a timely, accurate and adequate manner
- Performing administrative activities in a timely, accurate and adequate manner
- Fulfilling procurement requirements during project performance
- Effectively supervising change activity to assure adequate protection of the company
- Identifying problems, reporting status and performing corrective action in a timely, accurate and adequate manner
- Implementing and supporting Supply Chain Management programs and procedures
- Working with project personnel to plan and support Supply Chain Management execution of the project
- Coordinating with Project Management, Construction Management, Business Development, Legal, Finance, and Insurance during all phases of project execution
- Minimum 8-12 years' of experience in Supply Management or related field, with specific experience in Procurement required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills required
- BA or BS, or equal, preferred
- SCMP, CPP, or other professional procurement designation preferred
- EPC experience preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.