3 days left
- Full Time
- Leads and provides supervision for the directional drilling operation at the wellsite that ensures the desired directional path and drilling targets are achieved in a safe and economic manner.
- Responsible for BHA being assembled as per well / engineering plan.
- Responsible for the operation, inspection and maintenance of motors and downhole tools at rig site.
- Responsible for the generation and content of daily and Final Well reports on services performed.
- Responsible for maintaining well profile plots and providing customer with directional survey data.
- Assists with RSS operations at the wellsite.
- Responsible for supervising, mentoring and training Trainee (DD I) and Junior (DD II) field engineers.
- Collaborates with the MWD team to ensure BHA specification and engineering optimization parameters are realized.
- Maintains equipment records of equipment at wellsite.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- a safe and healthy workplace for all employees;
- enforcing all safety precautions and practices;
- promoting safe work practices;
- Attending mandatory safety meetings and maintaining Company property and equipment in safe operating conditions at all times.
- Know and understand Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies