Project Engineer – Plant Layout
3 days left
- Full Time
Project Engineer – Plant Layout. Location: Midlands, UK. Salary: £50,000 - £65,000!
Great Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Engineer for a global leader in Energy from Waste. Our Client is seeking an experienced and highly competent Project Engineering professional to join an accomplished Engineering Team and work towards the design and build of Energy from Waste power generation projects. The role involves planning, designing, and engineering the plant layout and all internal infrastructure.
- The candidate will have a minimum of BSc / MSc degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Strong experience of layout and design of complex industrial process plants or power stations. Transferable industries include water treatment, energy from waste, power generation, chemical, pharmaceutical, waste management, biomass, gasification, petro-chem, O&G and other similar industrial process industries
- Experience of technically managing complex engineering projects from conception to completion
- CAD skills – able to use AutoCAD to develop plant layout drawings / engineering line diagrams / process flow diagrams
- Modeling – Smartplant PDS, P&ID not essential but advantageous
- Experience in HAZID and HAZOP studies
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Chartered or working towards Chartered Engineer Status