Project Developer – Solar PV - Germany
Are you a well experienced Solar PV Project Developer?
Enjoy working on large scale international projects?
Looking for a new challenge (or maybe just keeping an eye on the market) and could see yourself working for a fast growing, stable and successful company?
I'm currently recruiting for a leading international developer / EPC of Solar PV projects. Headquartered in central Germany, they are experiencing very successful times right now and looking to grow their team considerably… One key position for them is the role of International Project Developer.
They already have a motivated and committed team and are now looking to bring someone in at a more senior level, so someone that can bring a network with them.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acquisition of roofs and open spaces
- Supervision of the approval process
- Economic and technical due diligence
- Negotiation of relevant project contracts, such as land use or EPC contracts
- Coordination of communication with all stakeholders: authorities, landowners, network operators
- Expanding the international network of co-developers, investors and partners
To be considered you will have at least 3 years’ experience (ideally more) developing large scale international PV projects, both ground mounted and commercial & industrial rooftops. German language is preferred but not essential.
You'll be working for a very stable company, one with strong financial backing. The company has a flat hierarchy and as a result you'll be given freedom and flexibility to succeed and grow in the role. Salary is dependable on experience but will be in the range of €60k to €80k.
Sounds of interest? Then apply now!