Electrical Reliability Engineer
Have you been contemplating a new role? Do you want to work for an established company who have been around for over 150 years and developed a strong history of ethics and diversity? Then this may be the role for you. I am looking for an Electrical Reliability Engineer to join one of my clients based in the FMCG sector.
My client provide a mixture of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services across the globe. You will be based in the starches and sweeteners plant in Manchester which produces sweeteners and wheat proteins for customers in multiple areas such as confectionary and dairy. The prime purpose of this role is to identify the pro-active maintenance requirements for assets to increase plant productivity, maximise reliability performance in a sustainable way and to capture all opportunities to improve processes while reducing total cost. Please be advised this will be an electrically biased position
- Proven experience in maintenance reliability role in a small/medium size plant
- Proven Knowledge of Maintenance & reliability practices, tools/systems
- Electrically biased (essential) this is not a mechanical reliability role
- Conversant with Root Cause Failure analysis/failure modes and effect analysis (RCFA/FMEA) and able to facilitate reliability centred maintenance (RCM) processes
- Related industries - sweeteners/starches, chemical, food, water (desirable)
- Understanding of regulatory and legal requirements for food industry (desirable)
- Practical knowledge of predicative maintenance (PdM) technologies for electrical assets (desirable)
- Qualification in electrical discipline Degree/HNC/etc (essential)
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about continuous improvement and wants to work somewhere where they can use all their skills and develop their carer. If this sounds like something you would be interested in or know anyone else who may be interested, then please forward me your most up to date CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.