Technologist Offshore Platform
Our client is looking for a Technologist/Asset Manager to be responsible for the technical lifecycle management of High Voltage platforms that are in development stages in the Netherlands.
As an Asset Manager you will be:
* Improve, develop and draft technical specifications for the offshore substations/platforms and support the application of these specifications; ensure the standard platform concept design is maintained throughout all projects.
* Act as expert and actively contribute as knowledge carrier;
* Describe, with regards to product quality, the requirement to be used in the contractor preselection procedures;
* Participate in tender processes. Explain our specifications to, check the offers from and discuss/negotiate with possible contractors. Assist the purchasing department in selecting the best possible contractor;
* Ensure the quality of delivered products from contractors, together with the internal project team responsible for the platform construction, is in compliance with the specifications. Secure the quality of our assets with regard of the expected life cycle;
* Advise on the technical solutions during the project realization phase, and check the proposed solutions on quality (management of change);
The role would be for an initial 6-12 months with a possibility of extension beyond this point and will be located in Arnhem.
If you would like to know more about this role please click apply and attach a copy of your CV and I will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.