Assistant Engineering Manager
Our client is looking for an Assistant Engineering Manager to be a part of the development of one of the largest offshore windfarm developments in the UK.
You would be supporting the engineering manager on the following:
- Management of specialist ancillary contracts to support the project design
- Working with Packages to produce production of Division of Responsibilities (DOR)
- Management of existing Project Definition Documents (Project Basis of Design, Pre-Construction Information, Design Plan)
- Managing some key interface workstreams
- Implementation of processes and tools to facilitate engineering activities across the project
There will be an estimated 5 years of work on the project and there would be room for career development in the role.
If you are interested in this role please click apply and attach a copy of your CV and I will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.