Offshore Wind Project Director
3 days left
- Full Time
Voyage Global Energy's established client is currently looking for Project Directors to work on offshore wind projects across Europe.
- Will work in close cooperation with local authorities.
- Will organise and implement projects on site.
- Will manage the estimated budget, keeping in mind contractual and commercial aspects.
- Are responsible for the final execution of large projects.
- On top of that, multitasking is in your blood and you pursue an efficient way of working with our support services.
- Are a qualified Industrial or Civil Engineer, preferable with a specialisation in construction or equivalent by experience.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in handling with complex, hydraulic, engineering projects.
- Speak English fluently. The knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Are a hands-on professional and you value teamwork
- Are prepared to work at one of our sites abroad for a longer period of time.
- Opportunities to develop your career abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity and match the job requirements above please apply below.