4 days left
- Full Time
The Siemens Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Energy Management offers utilities and the industry the portfolio they need. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems. Represented in more than 90 countries, this Siemens Division has nearly 53,000 employees and more than 100 production sites worldwide.
For our EM setup in Egypt we are looking for a Site Administrator to support our growing business:
What are my responsibilities?
- As a site administrator is responsible for site administrative work ,
- Preparing & Manage daily attendance on site of Man power and managing employee related leaves and time sheets, OT
- Responsible for Document Controlling on site and letters
- Follow up on site material receiving reports and data logs and permits
- Preparation of Client Inspection requests
- Manage the site running costs in cooperation with Site Accountant
- Coordination with all site teams for the related site conditions
- Diplomat Degree in technical or Accounting field
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience working in accounting role
- Experience working on site
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Requisition ID: 290724
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only